I thought today we could try giving a little shout out to/for some of the things we’re thankful, so, welcome to my first Thankful Thursday installment 🙂
1) This isn’t exactly the epitome of expressing gratitude, but I realized I hadn’t done any of my “today feels like” intros this week, so: Thankfully, today legitimately feels like Thursday, and not like Friday or, even worse, Saturday! I’m not thrilled it’s only Thursday, but it’s much easier to accept when my day-perception is in sync with reality…. [Quick side story – when I was in college, I was able to convince myself to get excited about Wednesdays. Yes, Wednesdays! I developed the mantra, “Tomorrow I can say ‘Tomorrow is Friday!'” and somehow this actually worked on me. Perhaps the weekly Wednesday night outing at the local pub had a little bit to do with my positive outlook :P]
2) I’m thankful (and try to acknowledge this daily) for my health and for my family’s health (especially my husband and parents).
3) I’m thankful Boyfriend rallied last night even after a long, tough day at work and went out for beers and pizza with me 🙂
4) I’m thankful said beers from last night didn’t leave me sluggish today 😛
5) I’m thankful there’s been a such a great interest in attending my free yoga classes I’ve offered for the upcoming weeks in order to fulfill my community hours for my YogaFit Teacher Training.
Bonus Thank You Shout Out: Thankful I have a sturdy roof over my head and a super warm coat because it’s freakin’ W.I.N.D.Y. outside – and COLD. Come on spring! And bring my Sam Adams Summer Ale to my local bars’ taps and the beer store shelves while you’re at it!
– What are you grateful for (today or in general)?